Hoover Dam Limo Tour
Starting At : $197.50
The Hoover Dam is one of the most common tourist destinations for visitors to the Las Vegas and surrounding areas. Constructed between 1931 and 1936 this concrete arch-gravity dam crosses the border between Nevada and Arizona. Its miraculous construction was the result of a massive effort involving thousands of workers, costing over 100 lives during the 5 year span.
As a major American landmark you’ll undoubtedly marvel at it’s size and craftsmanship. Dedicated September 30, 1935, by President Franklin Roosevelt, you can stand, photo and tour the dam to learn more about this structure in the Black Canyon of the Colorado River.
Rates Do Not Include Nevada’s 3% Excise Tax, Fuel Charges, or Fees.
- 1-5 passenger SUV – 3.5 hr – Not Available
- 1-6 passenger Stretch Limo – 3.5 hr – Starting from: $255
- 1-8 passenger Super Stretch Limo – 3.5 hr – Starting from: $325
- 1-14 passenger H2 Hummer Super Stretch – 3.5 hr – Starting from: $514
- 1-30 passenger Mammoth F650 Limo – 3.5 hr – Not Available
- 1-28 passenger VIP Party Bus Limo – 3.5 hr – Not Available