Grand Canyon Tour Limo Tour
Starting At : Starting at $555
The west rim of the world famous Grand Canyon and it’s breath-taking views are only a few hours away from Las Vegas. One of the newest attractions at the Grand Canyon, the SKYWALK is a horseshoe shaped glass walkway that allows tourists to stare straight down the canyon with unobstructed views.
Photographers will gladly take family portraits which you can purchase from the SKYWALK gift shop. Near the SKYWALK are other areas with educational attractions and spectacular views where you can sit and relax, eat and view the wondrous beauty that the canyon has to offer.
Ask About Our Grand Canyon Web Special
Along the route to the canyon, we will stop at the Hoover Dam. You will love the view of the beautiful desert between the the Las Vegas Valley and the Grand Canyon.
Rates Do Not Include Nevada’s 3% Excise Tax, Fuel Charges, or Fees.
- 1-5 passenger SUV – 10 hr – Not Available
- 1-6 passenger Stretch Limo – 10 hr – Starting from: $705
- 1-8 passenger Super Stretch Limo – 10 hr – Starting from: $905
- 1-14 passenger H2 Hummer Super Stretch – 10 hr – Starting from: $1445
- 1-30 passenger Mammoth F650 Limo – 10 hr – Not Available
- 1-28 passenger VIP Party Bus Limo – 10 hr – Not Available